CORDOBA

Phone 01(271) 712 6916

VERACRUZ
PUEBLA
OAXACA
TLAXCALA

GUADALAJARA

Phone 01 (333) 671 2121

BAJA CALIFORNIA
BAJA CALIFORNIA SUR
SONORA
SINALOA
NAYARIT
JALISCO
ZACATECAS
AGUASCALIENTES
SAN LUIS POTOSI
GUANAJUATO
MICHOACAN
COLIMA

DOMESTIC MARKET

MEXICO CITY

Phone 01 (555) 855 5036

QUERETARO
HIDALGO
GUERRERO
MORELOS
MEXICO CITY
STATE OF MEXICO

MONTERREY

Phone 01 (811) 580 0148

CHIHUAHUA
DURANGO
COAHUILA
NUEVO LEON
TAMAULIPAS

MERIDA

Phone 01 (999)919 0115

YUCATAN
QUINTANA ROO
TABASCO
CHIAPAS

café los portales

  LOS PORTALES FOOD SERVICE

Our institutional market covers our clients from the hotel and restaurant industry, schools, corporate cafeterias, government and private offices; we offer them all the products manufactured and commercialized by CATOEX, as well as a commodate and/or sales service for coffee makers and supplies for each machine, plus the assistance, training and maintenance offered by our qualified technicians.

         

 INTERNATIONAL MARKET

CATOEX was incorporated in 1974, which was instrumental for Grupo SanRoke to become the number one coffee bean Mexican exporter three years later.

Of the entire production, 60% goes to the USA, Canada, Central America, Japan, Malaysia, Israel, Australia, New Zealand and much of Europe; the remaining 40% is distributed within Mexico. This largely proves the exporting potential of CATOEX, and the relevance of standing out by participating in the international market.

The preference of our clients abroad is the result of our outstanding and experienced service in the international market, plus the proven quality of our products.

Being located in the state of Veracruz facilitates our shipping through the main doorway in the country: the Port of Veracruz, located just one hour away from us. On land, we have access to the USA via the Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas—Laredo, Texas border.

empresas de cafe

 WE GIVE YOU YOUR OWN BRAND

Our clients have the option of choosing between our various kinds of instant coffees—powder, agglomerated and/or freeze-dried (lyophilized) for their own brand, as well as ground and roasted or whole bean coffee; we also offer the option to choose from any of the different types of decaffeinated coffee produced by our sister company DESCAMEX, where both Natural and Chemical decaffeination processes are applied.

These products are available in any of the various packaging options we offer and are endorsed by our certifications.

BULK PRODUCT

We also offer our clients bulk coffee, normally used by companies dedicated to manufacture products where coffee is used as raw material, or for those clients who pack coffee with their own brands and presentations.

Our coffee types available in bulk are:

1) Agglomerated Instant Coffee
2) Spray Dried Instant Coffee
3) Freeze Dried Instant Coffee
4) Ground and Roasted Coffee
5) Roasted Coffee Beans
6) Microground coffee capsules Nespresso style

Plus decaffeinated coffee.

Encuesta Café Los Portales